Sunday 7 February 2010

Scouts & Parents

Parents
Email is the primary way I communicate with the Scouts for the obvious reason that I don’t want to wake you at the stupid hours that I tend to send emails.

It is imperative that you read the emails and share them with your Scout(s) by talking through the content either off-screen or having printed it out. Those that read the emails, respond early and are prepared for regattas and Thursday events do “catch the worm”, so to speak!!!

Most of the time, I appreciate confirmation or at least acknowledgement that you have received emails, especially those that require an answer. I have attached herewith, the sailing and rowing gear lists for the new Scouts and those that require reminding!! It is important that all wear the right gear.

Thanks and Cheers
Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?